If you are low on medication, please contact me at least several days before you run out. You may leave a message at the office, or email me using the form on the "Contact Me" page (please do not contact my cell phone for routine medication matters.)
Because I may be out of the office when I call in your refill, it is important to leave the following information in your message:
- Your name and date of birth
- Exact medication name (including suffixes such as "ER" or "CR")
- Medication strength (mg)
- Medication frequency (how many tablets, how many times per day)
- Name & phone # of your pharmacy.
- Your phone #, in case of problems.
Please remember that I cannot call in prescriptions for Ritalin, Adderall, and other stimulant medications. By law these require a written prescription.